My LO jus started walking independently (but still a bit wobbly) at 15+ months.. my mil said he is slow .. I mean , 15 months started walking independently really is considered slow ?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My girl is 16 months old and still don't want to walk. Everyone is telling me it is my breastmilk that make her weak and slow in walking. However, my girl is able to speak at 12 months old and can clearly tell us "thank you", "play", "bird" "I don't want" when she done with something etc. Every child is different and develop at different pace. It's human nature to look at negative things so I don't care as long as she is healthy and learning. :-) Learning from experience from my firstborn, children has "ego" or "character" too. My firstborn is "slow" in talking but speak in full statement when she start opening her mouth. My second child love to talk and "command" people to carry around that why she don't really like to walk. Just embrace it and follow the flow to guide them in their own talent and character.

Read more