My LO gets hungry easily after breastfeeding him. Not sure if it's because my breastmilk is too diluted.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How old is your little one? It could be that he is going through a growth spurt or if he is a newborn, it is common for him to wake up every 1-3 hours for feeding as his stomach is still small. Take care of yourself and have a balanced diet with plenty of fluid and as much rest as you can get. :)

8y ago

But the thing is, he don't sleep after latching. He will stay awake and cry for milk within an hour after latching. Could it be my breastmilk is diluted?

Are you latching or pumping and feeding thru a bottle? How long are you latching for and how often are you latching in a day? How old is your little one as well? Drink more water, rest more don't stress and enjoy. Also eat some supplements to boost your supply. Also eat a well balanced diet

8y ago

Both latch and pumping then feeding thru bottle. When latching, at least 15-30mins or till he stop himself. He's 26 days old today.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15285)