Stressed for baby weight and in laws. How?

My LO is 2 month plus and he looked not that chubby compared to other LO and my in laws is making a lot of comment saying I did not feed the LO. I fed every 2.5-3 hours, sometimes when my LO is sleeping I also wake him up to fed. My lo is fully on formula milk. and also no water for lo until 6 months old right? My in laws have been asking me to feed water everyday for 20ml-60ml . I told them that I consulted doctor and doctor suggested no water and yet the in law keep insisting of feeding water worry that next time my lo doesn’t like drinking water and scare he will be too Heaty from drinking formula. What should I dooooooo?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Please do not feed your LO water no matter what they say. Milk is sufficient. He's only 2 mths. Give him time to gain some weight. My babies only started gaining weight around 3 mths. Can really see the chubby cheeks. You do you, Mummy. You know the best for your LO. Ignore all the negative comments. As long as your baby is healthy and drinking milk, that's all matters.

Read more
VIP Member

Never ever compare... Don't stress on comparing your child.. As long as healthy ang LO natin at hindi sakitin as per pedia no need to worry...