Milk Transition

My LO is 15 months and is currently on Nan. We would like to transition him to fresh milk as we read that its better for his health and it saves cost too. We've read up a lot online but are skeptical on how to take the first step as we are afraid that our LO will have a negative reaction to it like stomachache or vomitting. My LO still wakes up at least 2-3 times at night for milk so if i have transitioned to fresh milk, can i still give formula milk at night only or how do i go about with that? Can any of you please share your experiences and recommend brands that we can use as well please.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

You should introduce fresh milk to your LO slowly. Let him try and monitor if he’s tummy is sensitive to fresh milk or if he has diarrhea. If he can accept it, you can give him fresh milk during the day. It is alright to feed him formula milk at night. My children doesn’t like fresh milk and they’re on formula milk till almost 7 years old. My children are perfectly healthy. Good luck trying.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-132589)

VIP Member

I transitioned my lo at around 2.5 years old. We started with morning feeds and now she’s fully on cows fresh milk