How do you'll choose your breast pumps?

Hi all, would like to know how do you guys choose which breast pump to get since there's so many brands out there? Additionally for working moms, is it necessary to buy a 2nd set just to bring to work to pump? As some may use the one from home if it's convenient/small enough. Thanks! :)

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can rent hospital grade pump (but less portable) if you want to establish your breast milk supply early on. Then get hand free / plugged in portable small pumps for work use. Brand wise I only tried pigeon and it works well. Do consider the overall comfort & flange suitability as brands differ in their motor power & available flange sizes which you may not be able to interchange with other brands

Read more

i tried both hospital grade and hands free, and I prefer the hands free one as I can walk around and don't need to be strapped down. I used Cubble, cheap and decent. If u don't need a lot of frills, can consider this brand I use the same pump for work and home,but purchased an extra set of pump accessories so tt I can wash and rotate them.

Read more

I go by budget, cause I didn’t know how the supply would be.

I bought Spectra Dual S and my LC recommends it too