REVIEWS about dr adrian woodworth 👨‍⚕️

Hi, would like to check if anyone is a patient of dr adrian woodworth ? And if anyone taking FA scan on their 11th week?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi all, fordr adrian woodworth I understand that his package is for 13-15 visits but what happens if someone only goes to him from middle of 2nd trimester? Will the package price be adjusted accordingly? Also how's the technology of his ultrasound scan machines like? Does he let you hear your child's heartbeat during the scan? For detailed 20-week scan is there any 4D picture/video? Thanks!

Read more
3y ago

He doesn’t let to hear the heartbeat. And no 4d scan. His machine is the pretty old kind.

Consultation package at Waterway Point is $725 Sengkang mrt is $688 Package excludes all the major scan and major test and exclude fish oil. He has another outlet at CCK, don’t know how much. To be safe it should cost $6k including all the extra test fees and delivery charges excluding hospital charges. Delivery fee differs slightly at different location is signed up too.

Read more

My mum and I both had Dr Adrian as our gynae (Csect and natural). Stitching was good and no post issues so I personally would stick to the same gynae for my next baby partly also because I don’t know the skills of the other gynae and I don’t want to risk. 😅

2y ago

thanks for the advice mummy ❤️

dr adrian woodworth is very knowledgeable and caring, and listens to your every issue patiently. I am highly satisfied with both the experience and my treatment. I would definitely recommend Dr Adrian Woodworth to my friends and family.

My personal review of dr adrian woodworth is that he’s honest, approachable & a good listener. His charges are pretty affordable for a private gynaecologist in Singapore. I sure would recommend Dr. Adrian Woodworth.

I’m with Dr Adrian with my first baby. I just gave birth a week ago. He don’t talk a lot. Question to be answer if u ask. Consultation will never be more than 3min. Very skilful & decisive doctor.

dr adrian woodworth is highly skilled, professional & friendly. He doesn’t like to talk much but gets the work done which is the most important part. I Highly recommend Dr. Adrian Woodworth.

Super Mum

Hi mama, The last I heard Dr Woodworth is more likely to medically intervene for births. But that was some time back for me. Maybe other mamas here would like to help and chime in?

Read more

My close friend suggested that I consult Dr. Adrian Woodworth. He is highly knowledgeable, dependable, kind, and compassionate. The hospitality is very good as well.