Anyone with dr adrian woodworth know?

Just curious if you still have to wait for quite long despite appointment? and whether he pro normal delivery?#firstmom #pleasehelp

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Dr Adrian is friendly and the wait time is short as his consultations are very fast. He doesn't say much if you don't have questions. But whenever I had questions, he would always answer them one by one with confidence. As for delivery, I heard that sometimes he tends to induce deliveries under safe conditions to make sure he can arrange multiple mummies' deliveries in the same day, so that he doesn't get emergency deliveries that would otherwise affect his schedules. But I've also heard that he's very skilful and his deliveries are very safe.

Read more

He does not have any specific appt timing for patients. E.g A 10am, B 1015am. We will all arrive when his clinic opens and it based on first come first served basic. Im at his punggol clinic. Sat schedules starts at 2pm, so normally i will reach early so that i will be the first few to see him so i wont have to wait too long. He is a super chill gynae, im always done in like 5 mins.

Read more

For Sengkang Clinic, just walk in, take queue number and wait for your turn. Normally the queue move quite fast as his consultation and scan are super fast, done in 3mins. He will answer your questions if you have any. He is not the talkative type, so you need to prepare your questions beforehand.

1y ago

As mentioned. Super chop chop. Check for heartbeat, check for baby weight (3rd trimester). He ask u if there are any questions for him. No = Bye Bye see u next appointment 🤣

My personal opinion: feels like he’s always rushing thru the consultation. U don’t ask, he don’t say. Doesn’t put your mind at ease. Went to him a few times and every time I come out I’m like “what just happened?! Is everything alright?”

1y ago

Im a FTM and im fine with his short and sweet consultations. If you have things to ask, he will answer patiently. I will not want a gynae who keep nags and nags non-stop.