My period late is it high change pergenate

My last period was 22 nov until now already late one month 3 day late already

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Better check since you're one month late unless you have irregular cycle. Count the days after period when is the last time you did intimacy with your partner. Just buy a test kit to the nearest pharmacy and check.

3y ago

My last period and yours is about the same. My last period was on the November 20 (1st day period). I didn't have any pregnancy symptoms until a few days before I checked on pregnancy test. All i have was a few secs nausea about 3 days before i checked. I checked my pregnancy test on the 11 Jan 2021 and it came positive. I was 7 weeks late which is about one month and 3 weeks late. I get to know my pregnancy reaching to 2 months. If you're confident enough that you're not pregnant and your menses cycle is not regular then probably its normal. If not better take the test. It's better to know now rather then later. If you are pregnant must quickly take the folic acid as it will help the baby grow.

VIP Member

Mine the same date my dd, n now I confirmed with my 8weeks pregnancy .. u go n check as well also u may had any symptoms like vomit n nausea may seems u r positive

Really need to check with a test kit so that you cn quickly consume folic acid if tested pregnant.

Super Mum

Go get a simple pregnancy test kit from the pharmacy. Surest way to find out.