Any lactation consultant to recommend? If can arrange the LC to come my place will be great. What is the price liks. In need one urgently. Having blocked duct on my right boob... feeling hard.. Have tried massage but useless.?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, sister kang from mount A is quite popular. i gave birth in another hospital but chose her instead after hearing reviews from friends and online. i consulted her as my baby refused to latch on and in that session (she came to my place), she corrected the latch on first try. however, i also felt it's more of the positioning which i didnt get it right in the first place, not so much of my baby's problem. my friend consulted her for engorgement prob and she cleared her duct for her on the spot. i suggest u to read more online regarding her. u can either make an appt to see her at mount A parentcraft centre or ask for a house visit which cost $160 incl gst. think if u consult her at mount A, it's at $108 incl gst. u can call the parentcraft centre to schedule appointment ir make enquiries.

Read more
7y ago

thks for your recommendation too. 😊

Hi all, i have consulted Valerie Ng. she did massage gently and teaches me lot of tips. however the blocked still there thou compared to earlier it have soften abit. she told me to continue massage and pump to slowly reduce which takes another 2-3 pump time. Felt paying for 150 but still got to endure the lumpy blocked. Anyone clear their blocked duct after one visit?

Read more

I've heard raves about sister kang as well. Never consulted her before though

VIP Member

Yes sister kang! She is very very friendly and approachable