June 21 - Question of the Day

Do you want a big family? Ilang kids? Answer our #QOTD and get a chance to win a P100 Mercury Drug GC๐Ÿ’ฐ! ๐Ÿ‘‰ JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS ๐Ÿ‘ˆ ๐Ÿ‘ถ STEP 1๏ธ: Vote on this poll (https://community.theasianparent.com/q/qotd-june21/3393999 ). ๐Ÿ‘ถ STEP 2: Comment your answer below. Thatโ€™s it. Hindi kailangan ng sobrang daming comment. Just 1 POLL VOTE and 1 COMMENT here. Oks na yun! Just be sure to do both. You may answer until 11:59 PM of June 22. Weโ€™ll announce the winner kasabay ng bagong #QOTD. Ayos ba? ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOur winner for #QOTD on June 15 is: Jenny Ortiz-Bolivar ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ Congratulations! Mommy Jenny, please e-mail your name and contact details to [email protected] (subject: QOTD - June 15). โšกREMINDER! Sa past winners, please donโ€™t forget to send me an e-mail. Hindi ko mapapadala ang prize nโ€™yo if you donโ€™t send me an e-mail. Thanks!โšก

June 21 - Question of the Day
126 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

yes, mas masaya kasi kapag madami.. since we ( my husband and i) came from a small fam. My hubby is only child while I, only have one sibling.