Jtr. I feel so emo. My friend just comment that she feel sad for me while seeing how I take care of my lo. Because my lo need me to carry him while standing up. And she said that's so tough and like a torture. It's hurt me badly. It is really not a torture. In fact I enjoy my motherhood life pretty much. It's all worth it seeing the laughter and smile of ur kids. I guess someday I might be losing my friends one by one. Cause I can't take their comment much as they are unable to feel what I feel. I am unable to make them feel how it's felt unless they are a mother of themselves too.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

hi mummy, I know how you feel! it's hard to explain to others what motherhood is all about until they are parents themselves. I lost many friends along the way too, kept a few good ones, and I made alot more mummy friends after that! being able to share and learn from fellow mummies is the best thing in my motherhood journey. remember, you are not alone so don't worry! as long and you and your bud is happy, that's what it matters!

Read more