Should I

Hi. I've had a miscarriage before, stopped trying for 3 mths and then tried again but all negatives. Had a delayed period for only 2 days for my previous period. The current period is on time. Should i continue to try again or take a break.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Sorry to hear that, dear. Trying for a pregnancy can be an emotional rollercoaster in itself, and every month can be heartbreaking when the period comes or if it’s late but the test is negative. If this has taken a toll on your wellbeing, maybe consider taking a break for a little while? You can continue being intimate if you like, but do that for love and enjoyment, and not stress yourselves out trying to make a baby. I remember crying so much every month, and then when I finally stopped putting the pressure on myself, I was blessed with a baby. I hope that you’ll take care of yourself first, pampering yourself, resting well, receiving loads of love in all forms... and then, I pray that you’ll get your rainbow baby when the time is right ❤️

Read more
4y ago

Aww. Thank you so much. Appreciate that.💕 I was more of traumatised to start again aft the miscarriage that's why i stopped for awhile. 3 mths. But when i see friends uploading their newborns, second, fourth child, it makes me wanna get bck at it again. Been trying but yeah negative. So I'm considering either to give up or try again now aft this period or take a break. I hope all who is trying will conceive soonest 🌼

I had a miscarriage in aug last year. Been trying since then but always gotten negative results. Its not easy especially the first few months after miscarriage. To make things worse, i kept seeing ppl posting about their pregnancy n newborns on fb. In the end i has to stop using social media and give myself a break. Try not to give yourself stress and good luck to both of us!

Read more