Poop: what's normal and healthy?

I've been reading/hearing that a lot of infants/toddlers are pooping once a day or every few days. Regardless of breastfeeding or formula fed. Does anyone else have a baby that just constantly poops multiple times a day??? It's usually a yellow brown splat in huge quantities. This has been our normal since day one, but has been on breastmilk for the majority of the five months. Our pediatrician didn't say anything wrong about the bowel movements or the poop consistency or even our feedings so i shrug it off... But mothers out there, please tell me you have/had a baby that did that too and it's all fine? P.s. baby is ChOnKyYyyy and im broke from all the size L diaper changes since month four

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

my baby is 5mths too and on formula fed .. she pooped every 2days now .. i will always make sure she poop on e 2nd day, if still doesnt poop, i will give her gripe water mixed w fm or bm to help her tummy .. maybe you can try .. as long as its mustard yellow (peanut butter texture) and not watery, you shouldnt worry, mummy .. i used to worry but after seeking advice from doctor, its all good now .. :) hope this help clear ur worry

Read more