Diarrhoea at 32 weeks / 8 months pregnant

Any mom experience the same thing at 8 months pregnant? I'm currently 32 weeks and 6 days, and it's been 2 days since I have Diarrhoea. The first day was just stomachache but couldn't really poop. The next day onwards(which is today) I have quite loose stools and have been going toilet for a number of times. I'm not sure is it because of the food I ate or it could be a sign of labour as Ive heard that you will have Diarrhoea when your labour is near. But so far nothing extreme has happen to me. No blood, no water bag burst or anything to signs of labour . Just normal braxton hicks that only last for awhile and its gone. Please tell me your thoughts. I'm not ready to welcome my little one just yet 😭😭😭 #1stimemom #firstbaby #advicepls #pleasehelp #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, Yes that’s right! Loose bowel movements are one of the tell-tale signs that labour is around the corner. However, hormonal variances could also be the cause of this so not to worry. If it’s making you ultra uncomfortable, taking some prebiotics should help - even some yakult may be good! Of course, do consult your doctor as always if uncertain. Take care!

Read more