Utrogestan 100mg

I’ve been prescribed Utrogestan 100mg as I had some brown discharge. I am currently at about 6 weeks. Can see the sac but still no heartbeat yet. I googled Utrogestan and it says not suitable for pregnant woman. 😱 and after taking the Med for few days alrdy, I have many painful acne popping on my Chin Anyone here has the same problem with me and was prescribed Utrogestan too? I c quite a few of mummies here prescribed duphastan. I duno what’s the diff btw these 2 Med.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went to my first appt at 5 weeks and the doc prescribed me Utrogestan 100mg even though it's my first natural pregnancy, no history of medical issuesnor miscarriages before, no spotting or anything unusual. He say can take till up to week 9 (so 1 month supply). i googled and also find that it is more suitable for women who used IVF or are weaker in pregnancies in the past. but doctor prescribed so I've been just taking it all along. now at almost week 8

Read more

Doc prescribed me with Utrogestan too though my baby all is normal, I’m currently at 9 weeks. It’s a progesterone hormone pill which she mention is to stabilised and thicken the uterus lining and prevent mc. After taking it, i feel i’ve more morning sickness though. But prescription from the doc should be safe i guess? So i just continue taking it.

Read more

Hi hows your taking it? My gyne also prescribed me too. Im not sure if how many weeks i am pregnant cus im irregular menses. But if base on my last day of period it says 5 weeks. Doctor ask me to come back after a week. I feel like my menses is coming since i got spotting.

VIP Member

Ultrogestan is hormone pills. It’z like “an thai” med angmoh style. Definitely have to take it if u have spotting. I took it till my bb is out coz i have weak pregnancy

3y ago

Hi Suwanti, thank you for your explanation. But my acne breakout is very bad after taking the utrogestan. Were you still spotting even after eating the utrogestan?

u may check w ur doc. as they know u best