Pacifier isit true will make baby teeth crooked?

Isit true will pacifier make baby teeth crooked and when to stop baby pacifier?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Hello Siti I never used pacifier for my baby since birth till now. I have never felt the need for it. I don't make her sleep or subside her crying using it. Because I have seen my friends' kids getting used to it making it difficult to wean it off. And I also read about the crooked teeth. But I had bought one pacifier just in case, when I purchased all the other baby needs during pregnancy. My daughter is now 15 months old and recently I gave the pacifier to her because it was colourful and had pictures she bites it or plays with it. She doesn't know the actual way of using it which is better. i give it to her occasionally while changing diaper for her to play with until I am done finishing the work.

Read more

I only removed my first child pacifier last year November. She's 4 years old. She does have a crook teeth, but after Ive removed it, her teeth looks way better. So, my advice is to give when needed only. Not 24/7, or you will have difficulty to remove it from their life 🤣.

My dentist friend told me that weaning them off pacifier before LO turns 4yrs old can help prevent crooked teeth.

Trully agree with the mummies commented! I only give it to him when changing diapers.😂😂