Is it a must to bring baby to take the vaccine on time other than delaying it like for a month for the 4th months vaccine? thanks in advance.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Is there a pressing reason to not bring baby for the vaccine? (Other than baby being sick on that day) If there isn’t, I’d strongly recommend sticking to the schedule, because the diseases that these vaccines protect baby from can be very dangerous and life threatening. There are also many vaccines within these next 3 months, so if you delay the current ones, everything gets pushed back. If the reason’s COVID-19, the disease is going to be around for the whole year, so I don’t think pushing it back by 1 month has more benefit compared to having the vaccine now. Take all the precautions, stand far away from other people, use the baby carrier and make baby face towards you.. wash your hands.. you and baby should be fine:) This period, I had to bring my baby for vaccines 3 times. She’s healthy and fine.. and I’m glad we also got the pneumococcal vaccine to protect her from getting pneumonia from that bug. Your question is very valid, and I hope that you’ll take courage to bring baby to get protected from all these other bugs that are pretty nasty too. Stay safe, dear ❤️

Read more