Is it too young to send my girl to school at 18months as my mom can help me to take care of her actually. Shortlisted this school, http://www.artskidz.com.sg/en/, anyone has any feedback on this school? What I like about them is they offer a lot of curriculum and music class in their program.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

18 months is the age where some parents choose to send their kids to childcare centre - it really depends on your personal reasons for sending your child to preschool. I cannot access the link you provided on artiskidz preschool but it seems that you are taken in by the preschool's curriculum and music class. I am assuming that you are hoping for your girl to be in a learning environment with a focus on music, etc? If that is the case, then, sending her to school would probably provide such an environment as opposed to staying at home with your mum. Since this might be her first time attending classes, perhaps, a half-day programme might be more suitable? It can allay your fears (that she might be too young) and she can spend time with her grandmum as well in the second half of the day. My two cents worth :)

Read more