Voice your Opinion
Yes, it's fine
No, it's dangerous

2420 responses

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

When i was preggy pa, i was scared af to co-sleep. Like, "how can these parents sleep with little bunnies?!they are immortals!!! They never roll onto the babies!!!". I was a heavy sleeper before. No joke. Walang nakakagising sakin na matino mood ko. Sleep is life.but when i gave birth, Ghhhaaad! Konting iyak lang ni baby, dilat na dilat na ko! And wala e, iba na talaga once may anak ka na. Both kami ni hubby nagbago. Haha heavy sleeepers kami but nung katabi na namin si baby konting iyak lang gising na kami. if u choose to co-sleep, prepare for the worst! HAHA 50% of the bed kay baby kasi mas malikot pa sya matulog. The other 50% paghahatian nyo ni hubby. Haha kahit gaano kalaki bed, babies will push you sa edge ng bed. Hahaha and the mornings are going to be extra crazy, may mag wrestling sayo para gumising ka hahaha

Read more

we still co sleep with LO. planning on doing this till they reach 3-5YO and base on our readiness. co sleep makes night feedings easier, soothing LO when having nightmare easier and also great bonding experience for us. this didn't meant LO only can sleep with us and only needs us soothing him to sleep. it is on the contrary, he sleeps by himself without needing us to soothe him to sleep and he can sleep with my parents and siblings.

Read more

practice safe co-sleeping if you put baby to sleep in a separate bassinet next to your bed—as opposed to in your bed.✌🏻

Yes it's safe but need to take care to have pillows placed in between

Yes its fine but you need to make sure to keep a pillow in between!

Yes its fine but do make sure to keep a pillow in between!

thanks

yes with safety measures

TapFluencer

i think it's dangerous

easy to breastfeed him