Full Cream Cow’s Milk as toddler’s healthy meal choice

Introducing full cream cow’s milk along with breastfeeding to baby Cassandra. She doesn’t take milk bottle at all and she’s only direct latching when she’s breastfeeding. When I introduced full cream cow’s milk to her as part of her healthy breakfast or snacking choice, I used straw cup instead of milk bottle for smooth feeding. She’s drinking really well and there’s no nipple confusion at all. Along with full cream cow’s milk, she’s also taking baby biscuits or wholemeal bread as her healthy meal choice for her optimal growth and development. I have also tried to dip baby biscuits or wholemeal bread into her full cream cow’s milk and she can’t get enough! It’s really yummy! Actually mommy also loves it! ? Eating biscuits or bread together with full cream cow’s milk is her favourite meal time now! I believe healthy toddler is happy mommy and fellow mums, have you tried dipping biscuits/bread into full cream cow’s milk? Did your little one like it? ?❤️

Full Cream Cow’s Milk as toddler’s healthy meal choice
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

So cute! Xoxo

VIP Member

Yes i usually do.. my lo loves it dipping biscuits n bread in milk n eat tht softy ones