Healthy Eating Habit during Quarantine

Instilling healthy eating habit to our children is a great challenge for us moms especially during this time of pandemic. ⁣ ⁣ We generally do not have enough resources due to unavailability of stocks, inaccessibility to market place and limited budget. Hence, we tend to rely on what is readily available such as canned goods, and instant noodles. ⁣ ⁣ Good thing I have attended the 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐘 : 𝐆𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐄𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 webinar hosted by The Asian Parent Philippines in collaboration with Sanofi.⁣ ⁣ I was able to learn a lot from the tips and advices by Dr. Geraldine Zamora and Dr. Lynn Gomez on how to modify our meals to become healthy, what to add and what to lessen. Foods that are high in sugar and salt should be avoided as anything excessively taken is bad for our health. Stress eating is also what we should not do. ⁣ ⁣ Click this link https://bit.ly/FAMHEALTHYAug to watch the replay.⁣ What do you do to make your meals healthy? Share your tips. ⁣ Let’s all stay healthy as we continue to learn.⁣ ⁣ #SanofiActs⁣ #FAMHEALTHY⁣ #theAsianparentPHLive⁣ #MomsHappiness🤱⁣

Healthy Eating Habit during Quarantine
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

we make sure we eat veggies if we serve too much meat. its a must too to at least have fruits even just bananas or apples.fresh pure buko water once to thrice a week, to lessen my guilt of drinking too much cola 😅

4y ago

Yes to more veggies and fruits. Let’s stay healthy.