What formula milk u give to newborn?

Initially i follow the hospital one, NAN optipro Then my friend recommended me similac, so i changed to similac but when she is on full FM i noticed her poop becoming more dry then PD recommended NAN supreme HA, now her poop become greenish (i googled it says due to iron component) but yesterday she suddenly laosai 3 times after 2 weeks on this FM. Is it something wrong with the FM? But i doubt so leh 🤔 Haha my mum say could be bb will complete a new milestone soon - anyone believe such thing?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you! When my baby started to drink only FM with NAN supremepro HA, she only had green watery poop every single day. Initially, we were a little worried but decided to leave it since she consistently only poop once a day. The docs at the polyclinic said it was ok too! Biggest problem I have with it is actually the unexpected poonamis that leaks cause it is so watery 😅 oh, and her poo only became more solid the moment she started eating food!

Read more
7mo ago

Omg glad that we experience the same thing! I asked PD she also say normal unless she keeps giving poo nami thrice a day then will be worried

it's normal to have watery poo-namis after switching milk powder brand / models. Some milk powder types will also cause baby to have more watery poos. I had to switch to Mamypoko Extra Dry just to contain the poonami.. 😅

7mo ago

It has been about 2 weeks and her poop starting to get even more watery this week. Do you use nan HA for lo as well?