Baby bathtub

I'm thinking of getting a SHNUNGGLE baby bathtub for my baby. Can you recommend other brand? Thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I bought a normal bath tub set at bbfair for $89 and totally regretted it. Comes with stand and etc, but end up also didnt use it much. Only using the physical cheap bathtub that cost probably less than $20. And once my boy knew how to stand around 7-8months old, i just made him hold my legs and i shower him this way. So no point buying an expensive bathtub

Read more
VIP Member

I got one from Mount A last time, but I bought another inflatable bathtub cos my bb likes to kick his legs to the tub causing her head to bump to the other end. For me the inflatable bathtub is more useful, and after she can stand, I just use shower, bucket and a small chair for her to sit.

VIP Member

I bought the stokke collapsible one and was gifted one from Mothercare - but honestly all you need is the $5 tub from the pasar malam or Neighbourhood stall. It works well enough. And baby outgrows baby tub so fast

5y ago

Haha 🤣🤣 you are right!

VIP Member

Wont recommend to buy one! As hospital will provide. Like mount alvernia. But if u wan some thing more advance then u probably need to buy

Super Mum

I'm using Piku brand with a removable support for newborn :)

i got mine from IKEA