am i pregnant if my man was done masturbating and we have sex unprotected bur using pull out method

I'm just seraching about it about precum what if there is a semen then the pre cum push it

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Can precum cause pregnancy? Precum itself should not contain any sperm and can therefore not cause pregnancy on its own. However, an earlier ejaculation (either from sex, masturbation, etc.) may leave some leftover sperm in the urethra. This sperm can get flushed out by precum (aka, the precum would then contain sperm), and together would have a chance to cause pregnancy. Urinating can flush out any leftover sperm in the urethra. If people do this before having sex, then there should be no sperm in the urethra to be flushed out instead by the precum. While this is how bodies generally work, results of some studies indicate that a percentage of people do unavoidably leak sperm into their precum. Even in cases where sperm does end up in precum, the risk of pregnancy from this does still tend to be low. Withdrawal/Pulling Out is still an effective method of preventing pregnancy (96% with perfect use). More info about withdrawal can be found here: Link. Whether or not somebody can get pregnancy also depends on if they’ve ovulated or not.

Magbasa pa

Google search.

5y ago

What can u say about it?