5 Replies

I understand your frustration. mayb try to talk in close door like when ur kids are asleep, and when both of u are more clam, talk to ur partner inside the room and explain the unhappiness thats happening. I been wher u are, and things can get ugly sometimes. my kids are everytg to me now after 10years of marriage, it affact my daughter alot and shes only 8 now, and she seens everytg since day 1..at times they still talk about it and told me how they really feel at that point of time. as a mother it really sad to hear from our own child that they remember what's going on eventho we as parents think that they too young to understand, but the generations now is diffrent than the past. dnt let anger control u in watever situation is. tc my friend

What are the issues that you and your husband has been arguing about? I would suggest going for marriage counseling if you and your husband is open to the idea. This may help to tackle any underlying issues that may be causing the rift in the marriage, and also help improve communication between the both of you. Otherwise, you can also try explaining things to your children. Explain to him/her why daddy mummy are quarreling and how sometimes things said during the argument is not a true reflection of what the other party mean. Children learn from modelling, especially after their parents. If you cannot change how your husband is behaving, explaining to your children and setting yourself up as a role model may still help. Take care!

Have you tried shifting your husband and yourself into another room when the arguing begins? It's not ideal but atleast for now, the kids will be protected from witnessing the arguments itself. As for the arguments, you and your husband need to sit down and figure out why they keep happening... I hope things will improve for you guys soon.

VIP Member

You have to keep the children away from such. If this don’t improve, seek help on your marriage.

Could he be feeling stressed from having to support 2 kids financially along with a SAHM?

Trending Questions

Related Articles