What are your full list of tips/practices for pregnancy?(E.g. yoga daily,no cold drinks,bio-oil etc)

I'm just pregnant with my first child! Wonder are there anything else I might be missing out in doing / not doing. Hence would like to hear from you mummies :) (Diet, lifestyle, strengthen core?, massages, courses/programmes, playing music etc) #firstbaby #advicepls #pregnancy

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Avoid raw foods. This is very important for your baby. Also hardcore exercises or sports which is very risky for your pregnancy. I drink cold water everyday no matter what time. Don't listen to nonsense who tells you cannot drink cos cold water will become warm when it enters your stomach. The rest you can Google or on this app itself you see under Activities or Foods which really helps you to understand more during pregnancy. What can or cannot. Everyone has different views. Some old wives tales. Best to check the above yourself

Read more
TapFluencer

-stretch mark cream and moisturizer spam whole body from 8 weeks onwards. -avoid renovation works and painting -went for facial as usual had very bad skin conditions -on baby music daily for 1 hour 2nd Tri onwards -i drink cold drinks but not very frequently and I won't put ice. - have tonic 2nd Tri onwards like cordyceps twice a month. -birdnest twice a month to much baby will have phlegm -avoid "yellow" stuff -avoid crab and squids -had massage at 24 weeks onwards

Read more

my advise.. DON'T listen to unnecessary advises. really. instead, enjoy the journey. I gave birth 3.5mths ago and I don't have any regrets not going for all those prenatal classes or changing my lifestyle. I eat what I always eat, I travel (pre-covid) as I always travel, I go out as I always did.

VIP Member

Yoga is good mommy and I think wala naman restriction sa pg inum ng water kahit di malamig wag lang soda at milkteas kc mataas ang sugar baka magka gestational diabetes ka.. Lagi mo kakausapan baby mo sa tiyan and promote psotive outlook life

Always talk to him/her as well. It helps a lot when sometimes pregnancy anxiety strikes you. Congrats with your new journey mommy! Have a safe delivery😊

Diet wise, I only avoided food high in mercury and raw food. The rest I pretty much goes as per usual to avoid unnecessary stress to myself.

Talk to your baby! Sit down and sing for him/her! It will strengthen your bond and lower your stress level. Enjoy this precious times 🥰