Traveling to thailand with a 3-4 months old baby, what do you think?

Hi to all experienced mom, am seeking for some opinion as the family is planning to have a trip to thailand, but by then my baby only 3-4 months old. To be honest, I am not comfortable with it. seeking yall’s opinion if anyone of you ever travelling to other country with such young baby? any things i should be aware of? #pleasehelp #firstbaby

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m a new mom still. My baby is 4.5 months and I’m planning to bring her to BKK next year (1.1 years old) with my family so that I don’t have to take care of her myself thru out the entire trip. The thought of bringing a 3-4 months old baby makes me stress 😂 Like 1. I probably spend all my time taking care of the baby rather than eating properly or really enjoying shopping in the land of smiles. 2. I’ll probably need to bring more stuffs along for younger babies to be safe. 3. Babies this age tends to sleep lesser and want to play more so by the end of the trip I’ll probably be super exhausted. (Like I already feel like my baby tryna murder her mum by crying for milk every 1.5 hours and staying awake for 3-4 hours crying 🙃)

Read more

Im going bkk this oct and baby would be 1y2m by then! Tbh i am also worried because im afraid we cant cope wif her crying n tantrums 😅 dk what to expect too.. wasnt comfy to go actually but hb wanted