I'm planning to book a trip for our family next year. Any leads as to where it's best to spend our summer vacation? We prefer the unfamiliar spots with little to no crowd at all.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Have you heard of Manjuyod in Negros Occidental? It's dubbed as the Maldives of the Philippines and indeed, the place looks breathtaking. We spent a day there; Imagine pristine sandbar amid clear and deep blue waters, while surrounded by beautiful mountains. The view is definitely exhilarating and relaxing at the same time. Plus points: the sandbar can only accommodate a few group of guests, and it has only a few huts which are vastly spaced out. Totally crowdless and you'll feel like you own the island. We rented the cottage for, I think, 3,000 pesos only! That includes the boat ride going to and fro the island. Here's a pic of Manjuyod Sandbar. I highly suggest you go visit that gem

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Coron, Palawan is one of the best places not only in the Philippines but in the world. Children of all ages will be able to enjoy its pristine beaches and stunning landscapes!