Looking Forward

I'm not much of a planner myself however I look forward in celebrating my son's special day every year and the day that he can walk around town and travel without any restrictions nor protocols. And that is why I wanted to have him completely vaccinated while he is still young so when that time comes he can be free to explore the world he is living in. For now mommies and daddies patience is a virtue, this pandemic will go away eventually so we all must encourage our families to stay healthy, safe and get vaccinated. Getting an annual vaccination is a must and we all must do it for us to become healthy and safe from viral illness. Join us in our #TeamBakuNanay @theasianparent_ph Facebook Community to tackle and know more about the COVID-19 Vaccine and other health related issues that we are facing now the link is on my bio. ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™, ๐™‘๐™–๐™˜๐™˜๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐˜ผ๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™š @vipparentsph @sanofi.ph #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakuna #RESBakuna #BIDABAKUNATION

Looking Forward
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

praying this pandemic ends real soon. and agree to keeping our family safe through vaccination! keep safe momma!