I'm a new mom and it always seems like I'm forgetting something when we leave the house. Do you have a checklist for packing a diaper bag?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always have 2 diaper bags to rotate. Just in case I don't have time to replenish the one I usually use, I can just grab the other bag and go. How I pack my bag (I'm using Jujubu BRB and BFF) Changing pad (comes with the bag) 1 big packet of wet wipes 2-3 small packets of tissues 1 handkerchief 7 diapers and diaper cream (in one pouch) 2 sets of clothes & socks 1 hand sanitizer Travel size body lotion and body wash Nipple cream Ziplock bags for dirty clothes 1 nursing cover (poncho) - great use! Can use as blanket or as a shade Water bottle for mummy and straw cup for baby Once lo starts solid I bring out a small tiger food jar and spoon too. I used to latch on the go. Now LO is bottle fed FBM, so I have to bring these too and it add lots of extra weight! Small Cooler bag 2 Ice packs Milk Hot water bottle Plastic bag to warm milk * I am an over packer.

Read more