Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids

Hi. I'm a mom of two. I don't lnwo what to say anymore. I can't explain my situation. Everything is too overwhelming. I tried asking for help yet I'm just a drama queen para sa kanila. I wanted to die. I want to end my life. When I'm alone, i get intrusive thoughts on hurting my children. And I'm scared. #pleasehelp

Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I've been through PPD just recently and what I felt was overwhelming feeling of anger to all kahit hindi naman ako inaano. Sometimes nasisigawan ko pa anak ko pero di ko sinasaktan. But then I realized, I had to embraced it si that I will get better and I will be better. What I did was I deactivated all of my socmed accounts and did not talk to people even to my closest friends. Mama, Papa and husband ko lang kinakausap ko. And I was fervently praying din. As for you sis, focus your energy and thoughts to positive things. Please don't end your life. Your kids need you. Have someone listen to you and will not invalidate your feelings. We need someone who will not invalidate what we feel. Lucky for me because my husband was so understanding. Please please please always think of your kids. Put love above all else. God loves you.

Magbasa pa