Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids

Hi. I'm a mom of two. I don't lnwo what to say anymore. I can't explain my situation. Everything is too overwhelming. I tried asking for help yet I'm just a drama queen para sa kanila. I wanted to die. I want to end my life. When I'm alone, i get intrusive thoughts on hurting my children. And I'm scared. #pleasehelp

Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Please dont end your life mommy cause of too much problem, everybody has a problem mommy, I also have BUT I need to stand still and PRAY because I have a kid who needs me most and kids should have a protective mom who's always there for them. Imagine it if you want to die? Who's gonna take good care of your kids? Do you think they will be at good hands? Do you think they will never suffer? Mommy please hold your children so tight and you will feel okay and you can feel too that they are always safe when you are with them. Think about your kids first mommy before you. They are always our Priority and always will be. Even when they grow up we are still be there for them, to suppprt them and to see them happy with Us as a mom. JUST PRAY MOMMY, that is all we need in times of lose hopes. ❤ Wake up and stand your feet up ,hold your hands together and Pray. LOVE your kids mommy. ❤ All our problems always has a solution when we put God center of our lives. ❤

Magbasa pa