Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids

Hi. I'm a mom of two. I don't lnwo what to say anymore. I can't explain my situation. Everything is too overwhelming. I tried asking for help yet I'm just a drama queen para sa kanila. I wanted to die. I want to end my life. When I'm alone, i get intrusive thoughts on hurting my children. And I'm scared. #pleasehelp

Mental Help. I am suicidal and afraid to hurt my kids
34 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

mommy hindi talaga solution yung e end mo ang life mo. first you have two life to protect. please be aware with your situation.. cry it out and acknowledge your pain without thinking of ending tour life as a solution.. sometimes it will always play in our heads na e end yung life because we are weak emotionally and physically tired and the people around us are too judgemental with our situation but mommy think about the colorful days to come pag pinili mo maging strong and fighter.. lahat tayo may weakness and let us all acknowledge it.. we have different kinds of pain but let us all think of our children. and the best way for the healing process mommy is to pray. talk to him.. let it all out.. lahat ng anger mo, lahat ng hindi mo na iintindihan, let it all out.. hil is the answer not the thoughts in your head na alam naman natin hindi maka dios! be strong and gear up for the colorful days with your children mommy. I know hindi madali, it will take time and it will take a lot of your energy and sanity but please keep on moving forward one day at a time. don't rush your healing. nothing to rush about especially pag pagud na pagud na tayo bilang isang ina! fight mommy. hindi ka nag iisa. marami sa mundo ng isang paging ina ang kagaya sa situation mo ngayon. laban lang and know god and mama mary is fighting with you.

Magbasa pa