I'm looking for baptismal giveaways. What can you suggest for edible and non-edible?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I went to a baptism a few months ago for my youngest cousin, and in terms of edible giveaways, they had specialty cookies! Always keep it sweet with edibles. For non-edibles, they offered keychains with a picture of their child, also rosaries. I think it's a nice idea to have something traditional, and something non-traditional. It will give your giveaway package a good blend.

Magbasa pa

For edible giveaways, you can have customized mini chocolate bars, sugar cookies, cakes in a jar, and other foods for kids that you can customize. For the non-edibles, commonly we use religious ornaments, trinket boxes, book marks, coasters which can all be personalized as well. For more christening giveaway ideas, http://www.beau-coup.com/christening-baptism-favors.htm

Magbasa pa

Succulents seem to be a hit nowadays. For edible ones, cupcakes will always be the quickest option. A lot of bakers can customize designs according to the theme. If you want mix of edible and non-edible, candies and chocolates in a mason jar, and on its lid, you can include a rosary bracelet.