No dining in while unvaccinated

I'm in my week 19 and unvaccinated as I chose not to till after giving birth. My MIL keeps wanting me to use a screenshot of her fully vaccinated Tracetogther status to enter restaurants to eat with the family. I'm worried about the legality implications should I get caught (preggies look more suss in this situation) and also worried about getting covid as well. What should I do...

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

don't risk it even if your MIL pressures you. health of your baby and yourself is priority. your family should also lessen dining out at restaurants as well to lower the risks and not encourage like what your MIL is doing.

dont do it. more restaurants are using another method. u only need to on bluetooth and they are able to scan for ur vaccination details. they wont even need you to show them. it will appear on their own device

same as you! but my husband support me as if I want vaccine very first place I will go for it. but my mil understanding as I just tell her I will jab after birth

Ask your hubby to speak to your MIL, explain to him your concerns and ask him to make your MIL know that by dining out unvaccinated also puts you at risk!

VIP Member

you have to tell her that it is not right to do that and stay firm

Be firm and tell her NO.