Hair services

i'm in my second trimester now. Is it safe to do any hair services? Like rebonding, treatment? Are there any recommendations of salon that I can go to? My hair is driving me crazy.

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hmm. It’s different for different pregnancy... when I was pregnant with my first child I did all kind of hair services and it’s fine. I had my hair coloured / bleach and stuffs. Everything is ok. When I had the next one... I didn’t knew I was pregnant and it didn’t work well :( I did the same treatment thou.. and then I had huge bleeding and went to the hospital. After a few months... I got pregnant again and I didn’t do anything. I avoid all kind of treatment / hair services.

Read more

hello mama, my gynae who is super experienced told me that some babies are born with a stiff shoulder and that they can't really move it for the first few weeks . in his experience he said it's always due to mother's undergoing some form of chemical treatments /hair dying for their hair. please avoid at all cost. not worth risking ur child in my opinion

Read more
TapFluencer

U r so lucky. I can't smell any chemical smell. Sanitizer , hand wash ,neighbour wash clothes etc even my hubby bathing I find all smelly n nauseous. So I don't dare not even hair cut. Ask hubby cut for me.

VIP Member

Better not, avoid those chemical stuff. Maybe do it after delivery. If doing breastfeeding try check with your gynae whether safe to do reborn anot

i suggest momsh to wait nalang after mo manganak. but still i recommend na avoid muna kahit after manganak para narin sa safety ni baby

Super Mum

I would recommend holding off all these hair treatments with chemicals.. maybe just cut and layer the hair for now?

VIP Member

Nope. Not recommended. I personally won't take any risk. 😊

VIP Member

Best not. The chemicals can cross the placenta and affect your baby

I avoided that during my pregnancy

VIP Member

Avoid chemical treatments at all cost.