Nausea and feeling horrible

Im in my first tri, I have been feeling nausea the whole day, whenever i see food i feel like vomitting even if im hungry. Anyone got ways to feel better? I feel so horrible the whole day...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

me too 2nd month of my pregnancy i fell so horrible like really tortured me everyday.Even i ate i still throw it all out feel so much nausea vomitting and bloatedness.Sometimes i cry coz i dont know what to do i feel so helpless,i told to my gynae and give me dicletin i took it everynight 1 hour before my food.It help me a lot it last for me 3 to 4 days before my nausea coming back again.i take it as necessary only if i cant take it my nausea anymore .After i took the dicletin maybe about 4x my nausea slowly gone now im 11weeks and 4days i still fell nausea but not that horrible as lastime so i stop taking the medicine already.Mummy try to eat oatmeal coz oatmeal fast to digest. i wish u can outcome your nausea 3 to 4 months then u will be fine.be strong❤

Read more

I have veen hugging the toilet bowl throughout the day too! hungry yet don't feel like eating cus of vomiting. my gynae asked me to take max dose of diclectin. 1 pre breakfast, 1 pre lunch and 2 pre dinner. also gave me dimenhydrinate which helps but will make me drowsy. can see ur gynae to see if they can prescribe these to you too! gynae told me wk 8 to 12 will become even worse, so best to get all the meds to standby. Good luck!

Read more

It is normal for pregnancy mummies to feel nausea during the different trimester period. It will come and go. Maybe can get something light or soup/comfort food to atleast have yourself eating something. Dont starve yourself without anything.

Try meiji crackers :)

Soup is my comfort food