Safest way to terminate pregnanc

Hi all. I'm in my fertile window, might be ovulating. But i hope i won't conceive for now because my second born is only 10 months. 😬😬😬😬 But if its not safe, will try my best to keep baby healthy, IF i get pregnant. But pls any suggestion? My husband is more than happy if we have another baby. But for me, 50 50. But all in God's will.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

The safest way to not have a baby is to use protection. Honestly the safest is a condom.. but your husband needs to play his part. He may be happy to have a baby, but pregnancy + taking care of children takes a big toll on YOUR body, and so pregnancy should be a joint decision, and both of you should only have a child when you’re ready. There are other forms of protection. There is also a female version of a condom, a “diaphragm”, that you can insert. This one is safe too, without any hormones and stuff.

Read more
3y ago

thank you for your reply. i really appreciate it. but yeah i need to know if consuming contraceptive pill is safe for now.

If u have already conceived u can't take contraception pills as it will induce miscarriage, if you're okay with having another then my advice is let it be & take test in a few weeks, if not then take plan B or head down to polyclinic for a proper medication to terminate. There is no proven "natural" way to prevent/terminate.

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your reply. i will never terminate a pregnancy if i were to learn that i am pregnant. i just wanna know what cn be done right after as to stop the process of being successfully conceived. if it's meant to be, I'll keep the baby safe and give all the love he or she deserves ❤️

Condoms but probably your hub won't like using it. Withdrawal method which is also tough for your hub cos he will be the one who is in control. Pills, which is not a 100% safe method. I took it after I had my 2nd born. Forgot to take, that's it. The side effects on me was also bad. Other than that maybe IUD?

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your reply. can you share what are the side effects you are experiencing? because i will never take one as i am scared of the side effects. i dont trust medicines. only those TMC, those natural remedies.

My first and second child is just different by 13 month. So far no problem. So it’s depend on yourself are you ready for another one. If not please use protection.

3y ago

Thank you for your reply. If it is how it is, i will keep the baby safe and give the love he or she deserves ❤️

Did you try plan b pill after sex?

3y ago

oh mannn. so its a myth huh. i guess, I'll just keep the baby safe and give all the love he or she deserves ❤️

TapFluencer

please use protection

3y ago

i mean, now. is thr any suggestion for now. not before it. before, can wear protection. 🤗

Just use protection

3y ago

i need suggestion for d after not before. 🤗