Im in my 8 weeks of my 2nd pregnancy and ytd night i was having slight "menses" cramp. This morning I experienced it again. The intensity of the pain is rather strong. Sort of like contraction tt kind. Is it normal?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Some people do have spotting during the initial weeks but whenever there is any spotting pls see gyane immediately!! As in right now pls. I am not sure the menses cramp feeling is normal but it could also be because we are ultra sensitive during this period and the body is already undergoing changes once you are pregnant (uterus expanding etc) but pls go to Gynae now and try to sit down more. Do NOT squat or lift heavy things pls

Read more

Cramping is normal in 1st trimester. Sometimes it occurs when the embryo is being implanted in the uterine wall. So it's probably nothing malicious going on. http://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/aches-pains/cramping-during-pregnancy/ But I would say a woman's 6th sense is always right, if you have a bad feeling or sense something is wrong, please go consult your doctor.

Read more

Hopefully u have already headed to the Gyne as per the advices of the earlier 2 comments. Any cramps or spotting pls see Gyne immediately as everybody's tolerance level of pain is different so it is hard to gauge ur slight "menses" cramp is like how. It could be a uterine wall expansion but it Shldnt last more than a few short seconds once in a while

Read more