Nauseous

I'm in my 13th week but still feeling nauseous. Sometimes it's a false alarm (vomiting nothing or water) but sometimes there's food coming out. Most of the time, I realised it's because of the after-taste of food that's still lingering in my mouth after meals that made me nauseous.. Despite all the typical advises that most mummies shared (e.g., take small but more meals, eat fruits, don't go hungry but eat plain crackers if really no appetite, using peppermint essential oil to relieve nauseous feeling), it's still not helping me and I've lost 4kg so far though gynae said not to worry about weight loss. I'm really hoping I'm not the unlucky few mummies who experience nauseous all the way till delivery. However, if I really am, I'm wondering how you mummies do it. Hope to hear from you!:)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Week 13 marks the end of the first trimester and the start of a new stage in your pregnancy. Trimester two lasts for months four, five, and six of pregnancy. You should start feeling more comfortable from this week. You may find that the tiredness and nausea reduce or disappear for a while.