15W check up

I'm headed to clinic C KKH for baby's heartbeat check up. I'm a sub patient for now so will they let me see baby too on the ultrasound? 🥹 FTM here UPDATE - they only did the heartbeat check which took a while to find 😂

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! How exciting that you're going in for your 15-week check-up! It's natural to feel a mix of emotions, especially as a first-time mom. Typically, during these check-ups, clinics like C KKH are focused on ensuring both you and your baby are healthy and progressing well. While they may primarily be checking the baby's heartbeat, it's quite common for them to also do an ultrasound to give you a glimpse of your little one. As a sub patient, you're still an important part of the process, and they'll likely accommodate your request to see the baby on the ultrasound. It's a magical moment to see your baby's development and hear that precious heartbeat. If you're feeling anxious or have any specific questions or concerns, don't hesitate to talk to your healthcare provider. They're there to support you every step of the way. Wishing you a wonderful check-up and a healthy, happy pregnancy journey ahead! 🌟 Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more
1mo ago

thank you! been feeling anxious as my last appointment was when I was 10 weeks! 🥹