Baby heartbeat

Hi im with KKH during check up will they let you heart baby heartbeat? This is my 7 th check up they never let me and husband hear baby heartbeat...is this normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Not sure how KKH works but mine is TMC gynae, he only showed us the flickering on the screen to show it’s beating and update that all is good. Only during detailed scan at 20 weeks then we get to hear the heartbeat.

I did experience this just a few days ago for my 2nd check up and i was 11 weeks 5 days so what I did was to ask them to show me the heartbeat and let me hear and they did they have no right to stop you

I was told by KKH antenatal clinic that it's their protocol to let patients hear the heartbeat only after 18-20 weeks

Mine is Mount E gynae and the gynae let us hear the heartbeat when LO was 8 weeks old and subsequent checkup

I heard my baby's heartbeat at 6 wks. every visit my gynae will let me hear.and its so comforting❤️

6mo ago

my scan at nuh also nothing to "hear" at the vaginal ultrasound but can "see" something moving on the screen. this is at about 8 weeks