Is it normal?

i'm having sleepless nights. i'm currently 37 weeks today. my whole body starts to ache & especially my both legs🤧 i can only have about 2-3 hours of sleep and will stay awake the whole day yet still can't seem to go to bed early. is this normal?😩

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. It's normal. Leg aching and restless night. Try taking some nap during the day. I took afternoon nap during 3rd trimester. At night I do waking up in the middle of night. Don't worry too much. Just have a rest for now as when baby is out, you will be more busy.

VIP Member

I'm going 35 weeks. It's normal to me. I kept getting up in the night for toilet breaks. I'm sleeping on pregnancy pillow at least I can go back to sleep for the first 2 round and third round, I'll be up. I take some nap now.

im 38 weeks plus. my whole body aches & my finger joints too. i cant sleep at night as well. but will feel sleepy at 5am onwards everyday. i will have afternoon nap around 3 plus to 6? then all the way awake till 5am.

VIP Member

Same here at 37+ weeks. I try Body pillow, ice packs, eye mask which help but nothing seem to work sometimes and I end up having almost sleepless nights 😑

VIP Member

Yup pregnancy insomnia was terrible for me too..n it continued till i gave birth..

Hey dear, try pregnancy pillows. They are great when it comes to sleep

Yes. Totally normal all the way till birth.