6 Replies

Hey mummy, my boy is having the same issue as your boy rejects formula milk. I mixed BM and formula milk, he rejects too so i find all ways to increase my milk supply I was once same as you not much BM, i power pump twice a day (pump 20 mins, rest 10 mins, pump 10 mins, rest 10 mins), consume greek yogurt, oats, milo, milk, lactation foods and drink plenty of water then now i my milk supply increased till i can store enough for him to drink while i head back to work. you can try

You are most welcome. You can DM me in my IG (pamela_siying) for more questions.

i got my baby to accept formula by giving the first feed of formula after night sleep (will be super hungry so no choice but to drink).. slowly replace with formula feed by feed

hi, many thanks for your reply.. first feed after night sleep? but my boy wakes up every 3/4hrs at night so... best to give the first feed when his 1st wake up?

how does he reject it? maybe the problem is with the nipple of the milk bottle.. try to give it with a spoon, do it by someone else when you are not seen by him

hi, many thanks for your reply. He pushed the bottle away with his tongue and cry.. tried pumping and using the same bottle, he drank it till finish..

Try mixing The more u have time to pump The more the supply increases But maybe because u are still home He knows and will reject FM

hey many thanks for your reply. have read the same, baby can sense his mother around and might be the reason of the rejection...

TapFluencer

try giving nan? alot of my mummy friend their babies accept nan.

hi many thanks for your reply.. heard nan tasted almost similar to BM.. will try nan!

Maybe try dugro(dumex)

hey many thanks for your reply.. how is this milk diff from other milk? ive read that Nan brand taste close enough to BM..

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles