I'm giving pediasure with his milk. Is it really helpful in his growth!!!???

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have tried it. Not worthy of the cost we pay for it. just give him milk. if he dislike the taste of milk try the various brands like Horlicks, boost, bournvita and so on. But none of them are going to give the result as it is shown on TV. They are for attracting the customers. It is all for the sake of drinking milk to add up the calcium and milk protein in the diet. My son likes to change his taste every 5 months. when he gets bored by the taste of boost, he asks for bournivita, then Horlicks. the cycle goes on. But I don't buy pediasure. the reasons are it should be used within 3 weeks of opening the pack, which is not practical at times. And also it advises to use some 3 or 4 spoons, so I have to buy at least 750 g for a month which is more than twice the cost of other drinks. Still no great result. But I know it tastes yummy. but what is important? just loads of Money to the Company.

Read more

Pediasure and other such milk additives should be avoided as they hardly add any nutritional value to the milk. It's a myth that kids need milk supplements say doctors unless your child does not have milk at all. Read this article for more info: http://www.theindusparent.com/the-great-indian-milk-debate-how-much-milk-does-an-indian-baby-need

Read more

i would say please avoid giving any of these as this is nothing but marketing gimmick. and also, none of these are actually healthy but are loaded with preservatives that have no nutritional value. instead, you can give natural healthy things to your baby such as honey or jaggery with milk once your baby is over a year old.

Read more

all these so-called health drinks that are to be given with milk have no real nutritive value. in fact they are all about consumerism. instead, i would say go for natural healthy additions such as honey and jaggery. you could also try adding dates, almond powder and cardamom to milk to enhance taste and add health!

Read more

Avoid giving supplements to ur baby. They r useless. Try feeding them organic milk. It's really good for kids growth and health. Grow leafy vegetables at balcony and cook them for ur baby. No supplements can give better nutrition than healthy food

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23393)

I am also giving pediasure with glass of milk daily. I saw visible difference within 90 days in her growth..

i m also giving pediasure to my kid in water twice a day i get best result improved health

Yes it is really very much helpful for child growth and development..