PRE-LOVED ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY

****UPDATE**** Congratulations Mommy Nhel Layola and Mommy Chel Trinidad! Please DM me on my IG @immichellekim to claim your prizes! ? After this, I will have another giveaway of baby products (brand-new) and another PRE-LOVED giveaway again. But those will be for my Instagram followers and YouTube subbies only so please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my IG account. I will post the mechanics for that on my IG Account. IG: @immichellekim YouTube link is posted on my bio in IG. Thank you Mommies for the support. Goodluck!?

PRE-LOVED ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY
186 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi momsh na subscribe and na follow na kta sa IG. Hope that ako mapili.. Im so excited na makita baby boy wearing those pairs. FTM on my 7th month and wala pa gamit si baby..

Post reply image

Super interested sis :) I hope may chance ako since low budget ako atm, first time mom here :) Sana mapili ako. Salamat and God bless us and our baby πŸ’–

VIP Member

Momshieeee!! FTM here. My baby boy will come out on March. Me and my baby will be happy if I could have some of those stuffs from your baby πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ˜

Firs time kong sumali dito sana ako mapili 8 month na tiyan dipa ako completo ng gamit sana ngaun ma completo kuna sa pag kkataong Ito thanks po

VIP Member

Hi mommy! I'm interested. :) FTM ako and di ko pa alam ano dapat bilhin hehehe. 22 weeks preggy. June 14 EDD ko. Thank u sana mapansin mo 'to πŸ’œ

Are this FREE ??? Im interested .. My EDD is Team MAY And I dont have any clothes of baby And any accessorries of my newborn baby Im Single Parent

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Nice idea sis instead of selling those items. I hope mapili ako huhu. God bless you po! πŸ’• Also done subscribing and following you on ig 😊

VIP Member

OMG!! Ito yung NEED ng LO ko ngayon, tatlo lang medjas niya 😭at yung tatlong yun bigay lang din.β™₯️ He will turn 3months on Feb 19. πŸ‘Ά

VIP Member

Sana mabunot po itonv batang hagikhik ng hagikhik po dito. Favorite nya po kasi mag laro ng maglaro ng socks nya. God bless you mommy. 😘

Post reply image

interested po..im 32weeks preggy with boy po..thank you in advance and Godbless po..follow na din po kita sa IG and youtube😁😁😁

Post reply image