PRE-LOVED ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY

****UPDATE**** Congratulations Mommy Nhel Layola and Mommy Chel Trinidad! Please DM me on my IG @immichellekim to claim your prizes! ? After this, I will have another giveaway of baby products (brand-new) and another PRE-LOVED giveaway again. But those will be for my Instagram followers and YouTube subbies only so please don't forget to subscribe to my channel and follow my IG account. I will post the mechanics for that on my IG Account. IG: @immichellekim YouTube link is posted on my bio in IG. Thank you Mommies for the support. Goodluck!?

PRE-LOVED ITEMS FOR GIVEAWAY
186 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi Mommies! To make this fair to everyone, I will randomly pick a winner from the comments posted. Since I was able to find a bit more stuff for newborn babies like bonnets, mittens and some clothes, I will draw 2 winners. I will close the slots on Sunday evening. 😊 Please note that the items for this giveaway are PRE-LOVED OR SLIGHTLY USED. Also if it's not much to ask from all of you, kindly show support to my YouTube channel by subscribing. Here's the link https://youtu.be/2HYGkOw_ddE And follow my IG account: @immichellekim I'm planning to do a small giveaway on brand-new newborn feeding bottles that I recommend. That giveaway will be for my YouTube subbies so please hit the subscribe button. Giveaways are open for Philippine subbies and commenters/asianparent users. Thank you and goodluck mommies!

Magbasa pa
4y ago

done

Omg!! I hope manalo kami ni baby. This is my first baby and hindi pa kami nakapag bili ng nga gamit nya kasi as a first time parents, we are still collecting some ideas on what to buy para sa kanya. Yung mga importante lang talaga muna kasi medyo gipit din kami. ☺️Fingers crossed na maging lucky kami!! Yeeeee πŸ₯° PS. Already subscribe na po sa channel ninyo πŸ’•

Magbasa pa

The Lord blessed you always because you share the clothes you have, even though it may be small but it can make others happy. May the lord always guide you and your family. I hope you are not new and you just continue with whatever you have started and many more blessings will come to you. Thank you and Godbless.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Done subscribing on your youtube channel at sa IG... 22weeks pregnant after 15 years.... Last 2018 nanganak ako ng baby girl pero 1 day lng preterm kc ..from normal to CS..then CS uli..doble dobleng yngat na..kaya lagi lng ako dito sa bahay..walang magawa....

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Im super interested here mamsh, for my baby boy!!! Hopefully isa ako sa mapili mo for those newborn items na sobrang laki ng tulong. Godbless!!! ❀️ #First-time-mom Nagsubscribe nako sa channel mo sis and finollow na rin kita sa instagram. 😊

Magbasa pa
Post reply image
4y ago

Jefinnel Bacit na lang mamsh. Thank you!!! ❀️

Hi! Hope sana po mapili, first time mom here so excited to meet my baby 4 months to go pero ngayon palang ang likot na nya sa tyan wave2 hehehe kaya feeling ko boy. Sana marami din ako matutunan sa app na ito. Thanks 😍😘

VIP Member

Hi Mommies!! I will announce the winners on Tuesday night. This giveaway is officially closed. Goodluck! I will upload the raffle draw on my Instagram Story on Tuesday. Thank you and please stay tuned for more giveaways. 😊

Hi po momshie sana isa po ako sa mapili nyoπŸ™ pls.pang 3rd baby ko na po ito ngayon 17 weeks now but prang bumabalik ako ng pgka first time baby kasi yung youngest ko is 19yrs old na po 😊.im 39yrs old na po.thanks

Interested po im 25 weeks pregnantπŸ₯°πŸ’œπŸ’œβ™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

First time mom here. 😊 sana mapili ako for my baby girl. laking tulong na samin ng hubby ko. thankyouu sa gantong pa give away. daming matutulungan 😊 Keep safe always mga kananay πŸ₯°