38weeks and 4days

I'm a first time mom here. Just wanna ask what are the signs of labor? I already had white, yellow and brown mucus discharge last week. But it already stop. My OB also told me that I'm 3cm open cervix with my last checkup. And she gave me HYOSAPH med. And been taking it for 5days. But there's still no pain. Already tried Chuckie, pineapple, squatting, walking, make love. But there's still no pain. :( I just want to get over this big tummy. Any advice pls. :( #advicepls #1stimemom #firstbaby #pregnancy

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, your pain tolerance might be high or God blessed you not to have much pain for labor. I for one did not experience pain contractions during labor even when I was in the labor room already. I even had to ask the OB resident monitoring me how it is to have contractions. During delivery I managed to deliver my child without anesthesia. It was actually an answered prayer to have a painless normal and safe delivery. God bless you and your family! ❤️

Magbasa pa
3y ago

ask ko lng po 3 days lng po ako pinainom ng eveprim ng ob ko and kanina po balik check up ko ndi na po ako bngyan ulet eveprim pero na ie po ako wala po siang sinabe kng ilang cm ang sbe nia lng po mababa na ung ulo ni baby, may chance po ba na manganak nako agad puro pananakit lng po ng puso nararamdaman ko minsan twice a day lng. thanks po