Stress with work while in 2nd trimester

I’m feeling so stressed at work with overwhelming items to do while dealing with 2nd trimester. I’m in sales job so lots of pressure of numbers and requests from customers. I’m so stressed till I have no appetite to eat, can’t sleep well. 2nd trimester should be the time to enjoy with baby’s 1st movements but I’m just too bothered with work till I can’t be happy. So tempted to quit the job but looking at the benefit of having maternity leave, I don’t know what I should do. Any mummies ever face such issue and manage to get hospitalisation leave to rest?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hi, I'm currently in 2nd trimester and also in banking sales line! During my 1st trimester, I was vomiting everyday after my meals to the extent I couldn't take it and couldn't focus properly on my work. I requested for HL from my gynae and rested for a month till I felt better this month before resuming work. I'm not sure if your gynae is generous with HL, but you can let him/her know and see if you can get HL to rest. Hope you feel better soon! 🥰🥰

Read more