Currently 7 weeks

Hi, I’m currently visiting a private gynec and each time visit is $100 + to $200 +. Like to check where do u all go for follow up consultation. Do I need to get referral from polyclinic to go into hospital?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve just went to polyclinic today to get a kkh referral letter. Since I’ve taken a blood test before at another clinic to get my hcg levels, I didn’t do any other tests at polyclinic. I didn’t buy poly’s folic acid too cos I am taking blackmore’s prenatals and doctor said that’s enough hence he won’t prescribe me. Just the consultation, referral letter and an appointment date at KK cost me $14

Read more
1y ago

Thank you so much! 😊

If you are taking private gynae then yes it will be xpensive. However, if you take private gynae attached to hospital like KKH, NUH then they might of Antenatal Package for you. If you want referral in poly to go through the hospital route for consultation, etc then it will be subsidy patient. Unless you have a specific gynae in the preferred hospital then you can ask for availabilty esp closer to your EDD.

Read more
1y ago

Thank you for the reply! 😊